Wednesday, February 18, 2009

lately it's hard to disconnect

I just want something real.


I want to be good at something. Really good. I put 110% in the things I love, I wish that were enough to get me somewhere in life. I need to figure out what I'm doing after high school and where I'm going. I wish I had motivation. I want to be out of high school, away from all the people surrounded by their on pathetic lives. There's so much more to life if people would just stop and look at it. It's getter harder to deal with, but I try to keep a positive attitude about it. But it is hard. Especially for me. I wish I could open up more to the people around me, but then again I don't. Because most of them don't care about anything I have to say. I want out.





This one's for Katey.

2 comments:

Katey said...

I care what you have to say, and you shouldn't let the stupid people in your school get you down.

brandi said...

i feel like i could have written this