Friday, November 21, 2008

11/18/08

So I've been putting this off cause I have to much to say. I'm going to try to make it short.
I skipped school and waited in line all day in the freeeezing cold. I went with Chelsea, and met up with Katelyn. The line was hilarious and I didn't mind being cold because it was so much fun.
Katey finally got there around 6 and we finalllly met :) :) Even though she couldn't wait with us in line, she still made her way up and we were right next to each other for the entire concert. By the time Jack's came on, I finally made it up to barricade and was soo happy. The show was fucking amazing. Hey Hey Hey We're All Gonna Die. For the first time ever live. And I was there. :)
So we waited in the parking garage for a bit cause it was warrrm, then we went back to the venue to talk to Andrew. I wanted to tell him so many things, but I settled on one that I think covered everything. He signed my TGP and I got a picture with him. It was such a great night. I'm pretty sure there's only one other person who really understands how much that night means to me. She totally gets it. I can't believe how lucky I am.

4 comments:

Katey said...

That night was so soo amazing. I'm really happy that we finally got a chance to meet =)

Katey said...

I love doing it too. I have so many. It always gets me through. Thanks for being here though, if I ever do need to talk, but I think I just need to think right now. Everything is going wrong. I know you guys will always be here to help, and that makes me feel a little better.

David said...

that's so freaking amazing.
what an epic night.

Hey Hey Hey AND Katey in one night?

Katey said...

GLAD YOU UPDATE SO OFTEN BITCHSON.

:)