Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I waited by the window.

I don't understand why so many people dislike Miss Delaney.
I'm positive that if I only had to listen to music by Andrew McMahon for the rest of my life, I'd be perfectly fine. I swear, Everything In Transit goes by too fast. I'm obsessed with Sleazy Wednesday. I can and have listened to that song for hours and hours on end.





Welcome to the future, we're all so glad you came.

Attacked me in the laneway

in this town you don't get nowhere

unless you're on a bicycle.


So hip and out of touch

Parked out on a speedway

Just trying not to move

It's only getting harder now

We could engineer a wall that couldn't fall with all this time

My life in technicolor
Can you check the shutters?
Someone get my mother on the phone
She oughta know what I'm up to
Out here in Hollywood you don't need a sweater
Cause the sun feels better
In slow motion

4 comments:

Katey said...

I love Miss Delaney!

stephanie, in technicolor* said...

i agree
i mean Andrew ALREADY fills like 86% of what i listen to .. he could easily be the other 14% .. easily.

=]

Katey said...

Awh, thanks Erin =)
I'm really trying to be better with everything. School, my parents, my friends. It makes me so much happier.

Michelle said...

there are people that don't like Miss Delaney?
.... there are people that don't like Andrew??!:!@#!?# :|