Wednesday, November 5, 2008

let's take a ride and forget this town tonight

Something crazy happened last night. I didn't have school yesterday and I don't have it today, so I was planning on doing some homework today. Well last night I spent 3 hours doing homework and studying for my chemistry test. I usually neverrrr do homework. If I do, it's in homeroom the day it's due. And I never study. My grades, I guess you could say I get by. Mostly B's. I'm fine with it but my parents are not. I hope after last night something will change and I start caring about school. Cause right now I feel like most of what I'm learning is a waste and will not help me in the future. The future, I need to figure out what I want to do after high school. Right now, I really don't know, I'm not good at anything that I can make a career out of. I also need a job. Something I was supposed to look for yesterday. Oh well.
Today I can focus on writing my letter to Andrew to send to Lysh. 13DAYS. Ahhh the wait went by toooo fast. While I'm soooo happy to go, I don't want it to be over.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Don't worry about the whole not knowing what you're going to do when you grow up thing, Erin. You still have a lot of time to decide that.
But about never doing homework...I always wondered how you had so much time to be on JM.org during the week. ;)